- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
- What information we collect.
- How we may share information.
- How you can limit our sharing of information.
3. Data Collected by Dareugaming
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or give to our website inany other way. For example, we collect information you provide when you place an order, register with us, send us ane-mail or call us, enter a Contest, or enroll or participate in a club or service such as gift registries.
This information may include:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Password (we cannot see it, storage is encrypted)
- Payment data (we cannot see card numbers)
- Type and amount of purchased products
- Tracking numbers for tracking sent orders
It may also include any other personal or preference information you provide to us. It may also include information you submit about other people, for example, the name and address of a gift recipient.
4. Why We Collect Personal Data
- To receive and produce orders
- To register users and provide them with a personal login to dareugaming.com
- To communicate with users in case support is requested
- To run and optimize dareugaming.com
- For statistical analysis
- For marketing and advertisement purposes
5. What Information We Send to Third Parties and Why
Google Analytics — IP address and all non-personal data.
We use these services to analyze site visitors and their behavior. We use this data to improve our services.
MailChimp — Email addresses.
We use data provided by our users with consent for advertising and marketing purposes. To inform users about news and sales, studying their interests.
Shipping companies (FedEx, UPS, DHL) — name and surname, physical address, phone number, order info.
We use these services to fulfill orders.
Payment systems — personal data entered during order placement.
When placing an order, users enter their payment information using the payment systems’ platforms. We do not receive or store such information. We provide payment systems users’ personal data entered during order placement and the order total to facilitate payment.
6. Cookies and Why We Collect Them
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, we use "cookies" like many other websites. Through "cookies" we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website. There are utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we cannot provide you with a personalized experience or certain services at our website if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
Cookie files are plaintext files stored by web browsers on users’ PCs, phones or other devices. They contain a variety of data about recent site visits. Websites rely on cookies to save settings and preferences and load them upon a repeat visits, e.g., information about viewed products, account settings, and shopping cart.
- Identifying and authenticating a user.
- Saving users’ settings and preferences.
- Tracking usage statistics.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website's best features, so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
7. How Long User Data Is Stored For
Every time we collect or process a user’s personal data, we only save it for as long as it is necessary to achieve the goal the data was collected for.
8. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13 without legally valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
9. How We Protect User Data
We recognize the importance of protecting our users’ data and take all the necessary steps to ensure our users’ data is safe. To facilitate this, we use the most up-to-date and reliable technologies and update our security system regularly.
Here is an overview of our data protection system:
- Personal data is stored in a database with several layers of protection;
- Users’ passwords are stored in encrypted storage and we have no access to them;
- Users’ personal data is protected from hacker attacks by our server software and the servers of third parties we share users’ data with;
- Data transfers between our servers and our site’s users are encrypted to protect both parties from malware;
- Our site is available through https technology;
- Our security certificates are renewed regularly.
10. Your Consent
11. Secure Sockets Layering (SSL)
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online at our website is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the phone.
We will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at our website while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.